These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.21.1 that was released on March 21, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.21.1 Summary
- Fixed Google Map marker info window not being show when its content was empty.
- Fixed a PHP warning occurring in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where the ET Support User account was unable to access Theme Options unless Full Admin Privileges were enabled.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PilotPress Plugin.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Visual Builder and MU Domain Mapping Plugin.
- Fixed abnormal transform scale behavior after linking and unlinking.
- Fixed access to WooCommerce settings by ET Support User account when Remote Access is active.
- Fixed an issue with Smoothscroll and latest Chrome.
- Fixed js error when trying to open Builder Settings in Category Builder.
- Fixed z-index default value.
- Fixes Save To Library tooltip which is initiated via right click menu retains its position on visible viewport window when the window is scrolled on Visual Builder’s wireframe and desktop modes.
New & Modified Files