These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.20 that was released on March 7, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.20 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Instagram icon support to the theme header and footer.
- Added Multiselect support to Visual Builder Global Clipboard.
- Added Support Center, a new WP Admin page that provides System Status, Remote Access Support, and Documentation.
- Improved search.
- Improved the New Divi Builder loading speed.
- Fixed Fullscreen Menu not working correctly in the Visual Builder when switching to Tablet / Phone View.
- Fixed Inline Editor Popup position when Admin Bar is disabled.
- Fixed Section Dividers default background color not considering previous/next Section background color.
- Fixed Theme Customizer Styles not being applied to password protected posts.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Visual Builder from loading when certain script content was embedded in a custom widget.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Visual Builder and Toolset View Plugin.
- Fixed an error that occurred when running 3rd-Party Divi Extensions in development mode.
- Fixed an error that would sometimes show in console when Visual Builder page lost focus while still loading.
- Fixed hover mode reset when closing Settings Modal.
- Fixed options values update after pasting in Settings Modal.
- Fixed page settings’ Custom CSS which didn’t get updated when previewing an edited page.
- Optimized Yoast Sitemaps generation.
New & Modified Files