These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.20.2 that was released on March 11, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.20.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added a message that appears in the System Status card when all system checks have passed.
- Added support for third party modules to use Dynamic Content.
- Fixed “Add Media Modal” appearance in Divi Builder Plugin when uploading media.
- Fixed Builder app overflow by header in some cases.
- Fixed a display glitch when dragging sections in Wireframe View.
- Fixed an issue where Support Center documentation videos would start at the five second mark.
- Fixed an issue where Support Center helper functions were loaded for all site visitors, rather than only users with Admin access.
- Fixed an issue where the ET Support Plugin can trigger a fatal error when auto-deactivated by the Support Center.
- Fixed an issue with Paid Membership Pro Plugin.
- Fixed how we compare some system settings against our recommended values in Support Center.
- Fixed locking/unlocking multiple Global Modules in the same page not working correctly.
- Security Update: Fixed a vulnerability that could allow some cross-site request forgery checks within our core product framework to be bypassed. In all cases, these checks were also hardened by user permission checks, however, user permissions checks alone are not sufficient to protect against all CSRF vectors. View the full disclosure here: https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=9ae7aa91c578052b052b864d6&id=917542a075.
New & Modified Files