These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.2 that was released on April 26, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.2 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added an option to the Visual Builder interface settings to disable the above mentioned pre-filled content.
- Added browser spell check to the Visual Builder settings modal and in the inline editor.
- Added new gesture based interface to numerical spacing options that allow valued to be adjusted using a smooth sliding motion.
- Added new up/down buttons to numerical inputs that can be used to make precise value adjustments.
- Added option clarification text to various media inputs.
- Added the ability to link module spacing values together.
- Improved the color option interface in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed TinyMCE bug that preventing scrolling in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused code in some code modules to break the Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused shop module pagination to malfunction.
- Fixed a bug that caused spacing changes to occur when hovering over the testimonial module in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused the blog module to remain visible after it was disabled.
- Fixed an email optin module error that occurred when fetching a list or removing an account in some situations.
- Fixed double opt-in bug when adding new subscribers to a Mailster list.
- Fixed duplicate backface-visibility:hidden rules that were printed in some cases.
- Fixed hover artifact on fullwidth header when using parallax background when Click/Grid mode is active.
- Fixed iOS detection when page is being viewed on a mobile browser or an in-app browser, which caused some elements to disappear when browser Divi sites via apps like Facebook.
- Fixed incorrect default content alignment in Visual Builder post slider module.
- Fixed incorrect percentage font style implementation on bar counter module.
- Fixed incorrect styling of the inline editor text color option.
- Fixed input & textarea being unable to be selected which prevented focus input from being evaluated.
- Fixed issue where there was missing whitespace in author bylines in the fullwidth post title module.
- Fixed issues with custom options rendering in Backend Builder.
- Fixed modules not being saved correctly when they were a child of a global row inside a specialty section.
- Fixed pricing table module having incorrect default body font size.
- Fixed tooltip modal remaining open when builder settings modal button was clicked.
- Fixed various reset and responsive input behaviors on range and margin inputs in the Visual Builder.
- Arrow keys can now be used to adjust numerical values in the Visual Builder.
- Fixes an issue where the section divider color would not reset properly in the Backend Builder.
- Greatly improved the gallery management interface in the Visual Builder. You can now add, remove and re-arrange images in the Visual Builder without entering the media library.
- Media inputs will now render live previews of videos and images in the Visual Builder settings modal.
- Modules added in the Visual Builder will now contain a minimal amount of pre-filled content, allowing the module to be fully rendered on the page automatically.
New & Modified Files