These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.2.1 that was released on May 2, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.2.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added checkered background pattern to color palettes to help distinguish between opaque and transparent colors.
- Added tooltips to the new color picker UI.
- Fixed “add new element button” still being rendered when parent section or row is locked in Grid Mode.
- Fixed a WooCommerce issue where related products didn’t clear properly when no description was provided.
- Fixed a bug that caused legacy padding values of “0” to be ignored as null values on the front end due to a logic error in the PHP validation method.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Divi Builder to fail to load when disabled modules existed on the page.
- Fixed bug that caused line breaks to be incorrectly encoded in Custom CSS options.
- Fixed custom font selection rendering in the Visual Builder settings modal.
- Fixed inability to set blurb module widths to 100% on tablet and smartphone breakpoints.
- Fixed incorrect preloader icon positioning when loading premade layouts.
- Fixed issue when a WooCommerce shop page could not be set as a front static page when the page was built with the divi builder.
- Fixed issue with ordered list styles not working correctly in text modules.
- Fixed missing comment module comment count in Divi Builder plugin.
- Fixed missing module credits in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed responsive heading font sizes for h5 and h6 tags.
- Fixed specialty section row padding inconsistencies in the Visual Builder.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated color palette to match new circle swatch UI.
- Disabled keyboard shortcuts on input focus that caused unwanted modal snapping.
New & Modified Files