These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19 that was released on December 20, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Quick Access feature which allows users to perform and access builder actions and settings respectively, from a single point of entry. This entry point is a searchable modal triggered by a keyboard shortcut: shift + space.
- Added missing label for image field in Image module.
- Fixed Help Video popup position in some cases.
- Fixed Landing Page plugin compatibility.
- Fixed Visual Builder not loading when page included scripts using ‘document.write’.
- Fixed Visual Builder not loading when the menu included unclosed HTML tags.
- Fixed a Visual Builder issue where undo-ing a recently added Module via shortcuts could lead to an error.
- Fixed a case where 3rd party faulty code could prevent the Visual Builder from loading.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with DiviEstate theme.
- Fixed a jQuery error that could occur on window resize when using a customized header.
- Fixed an error that could sometimes show up in console when adding a Pricing Table Module.
- Fixed broken page list when Piklist plugin is activated and there is a page set as static page via ‘Dashboard > Settings > Reading’.
- Fixed issues with unwanted empty “p” tags inside Inline editor in Firefox.
- Prevent themes styles affecting builder wireframe mode.
- Removed unwanted extra padding from TinyMCE’s toolbar icons when using Classic Editor.
New & Modified Files