These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.9 that was released on January 24, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.9 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Divi Builder support for custom post type (CPT) which can’t be publicly queryable.
- Fix a crash that occurred in the Divi Builder when Drop Loading files.
- Fixed a bug with Global Section ordering.
- Fixed copy/paste module styles that were not working from right click menu in some cases.
- Fixed the position of preloader in the New Divi Builder to make sure its always visible.
- Divi Builder Plugin now uses separate settings for VB and BFB.
- Removed unwanted Selective Sync option when editing Global Rows and Sections from Library.
New & Modified Files