These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.6 that was released on January 18, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.6 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved Go To Quick Actions search results without selecting the parent action.
- Fix a bug in the Email Opt-in Module that caused form submissions to fail when the list id was equal to zero.
- Fix activation of the default view mode in the Visual Builder when the default is a mode other than desktop.
- Fix automatic cache purge on Siteground.
- Fix issue with the Number Counter module where it would not appear when using the Divi Builder Plugin.
- Fixed Code Editor replacing ‘||’ with newlines.
- Fixed Custom Fields editing when Email optin module is saved with Mailchimp provider.
- Fixed Inline Editor position on Posts.
- Fixed Multiselect reset when clicking outside the Builder App container.
- Fixed Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined error that occurs whenever jQuery is used on on-page script.
- Fixed an issue where a module would start to drag unexpectedly after updating Global Module in Visual Builder in some cases.
- Fixed broken parallax background images on Firefox.
- Fixed flickering of the Quick Actions insert new module placeholder.
- Fixed help button not appearing when module options filter is active.
- Fixed inability to find and replace the title option in the Fullwidth Header module.
- Fixed incorrect location after selected items are moved to new location and improve bulk DND process.
- Fixed quick actions & help icon position on side snapped page settings bar.
- Fixed the issue when tinyMCE Visual mode is unavailable on some servers with firewalls.
- Fixed the issues when configuring Slider automatic animation in the Visual Builder.
- Correctly disabled builder on Custom Post Type (CPT) which has no editor support (ie. CoursePress Plugin).
New & Modified Files