These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.4 that was released on January 7, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.4 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added extend styles for module child items.
- Fixed Extend Styles modal not resizing properly in some situations.
- Fixed Product Tour buttons highlighting animation on some steps.
- Fixed Responsive Styles for the Email Optin module.
- Fixed Shop module rendering in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error when editing content inline while Settings Modal was open.
- Fixed a bug where disable item capability were not applied properly.
- Fixed a bug where excerpt field in Visual Builder Page Settings were not preserving HTML content.
- Fixed audio player controls styles on audio devices.
- Fixed broken default value on app settings builder in Divi Builder Plugin which is used on legacy theme which saved options not in a single row.
- Fixed incorrect page settings bar which is positioned vertically centered when settings_bar_location option value is not valid.
- Fixed issue where using a empty code module would cause the page content to not display.
- Fixed save keyboard shortcut not working when editing content inside the Settings Modal text editor.
- Fixed shift+W when typing inside Yoast fields.
- Fixed two places in our Nederlands (nl_NL) translation file where “height” was incorrectly translated “breedte” (“width”).
- Fixed typo for “Find This” field description in Find & Replace modal.
- Fixed unwanted ‘p’ tags adding into Code module when it’s inside the Global Row or Global Section.
- Fixed visual builder not being loaded on Divi Builder Plugin if wp_footer() action hook is not direct child of .
- Prevent some Mailchimp integration scripts from breaking the Visual Builder.
- Removed unwanted “Your Existing Pages” tab appear in the layout library modal.
- Unified Mapping For Copy Paste Styles.
New & Modified Files