These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.2 that was released on December 28, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.2 Summary
- Fix undefined function error that occured with some legacy themes.
- Fixed “is_shop()”, “is_woocommerce()” and other woo checks not working properly on pages with Divi Builder.
- Fixed FullWidth Header button not scrolling to the correct location when primary navigation had a transparent background.
- Fixed cases where Integration scripts where not working correctly in Visual Builder.
- Fixed drag and drop preview position on Firefox.
- Fixed excerpt generator that inadvertently displayed script and style contents rather than completely stripping them.
- Prevent adding ID and CSS Class on modules in wireframe mode.
New & Modified Files