These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.18 that was released on February 26, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.18 Summary
- Fix disappearing content on custom module with no module_classname() usage when animation style is used.
- Fixed PHP error in PHP < 5.3.
- Fixed Text Options not highlighting Tabs that include modified values.
- Fixed a bug that could remove backslashes from Page Settings.
- Fixed a case where Builder would still try to use Rich Editor even when it was disabled.
- Fixed an issue with Divi Library Import caused by custom configuration for temporary directory.
- Fixed module items’ label on settings modal not being updated when being changed.
- Fixed warning message on console when previewing video input from Vimeo / Daily Motion on settings modal.
New & Modified Files