These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.16 that was released on February 21, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.16 Summary
- Fixed Divi Code Snippet Module Plugin causing Visual Builder to reload.
- Fixed Save Changes Dialog not appearing in some cases.
- Fixed Visual Builder not loading on some web hosting providers with WordPress < 5.0.
- Fixed a case where mixing http and https could cause Visual Builder to reload itself.
- Fixed a crash in custom Divi Builder modules caused by loading multiple copies of ReactJS.
- Fixed custom field update getting rendered one step behind on settings modal and layout area.
- Fixed errors in Specialty Sections with Global Rows.
- Fixed hidden Google Maps Icon being shown in Visual Builder.
- Fixed html paragraphs being sometimes replaced with a different tag when multiple code modules were used in the same page.
- Fixed styles reset generating incorrect attributes in the shortcode.
- Removed non-working Calder Forms TinyMCE button from Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files