These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.15 that was released on February 15, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.15 Summary
- Fixed Danish (da_DK) translation for ‘Right Sidebar’.
- Fixed Divi Builder plugin not working correctly with Onetone Pro theme.
- Fixed Google Maps control in The New Divi Builder.
- Fixed Google Maps sometimes not working in Visual Builder.
- Fixed Progress Map by Code Spacing missing metabox by only prioritizing Divi Builder metabox order on custom post type which has Divi Builder enabled.
- Fixed Visual Builder sometimes reloading when site used multiple languages.
- Fixed Yoast warning in console in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a Section from being saved as Global Module.
- Fixed a bug where Video Slider thumbnail navigation was not showing up in some columns.
- Fixed broken Split Test activation/deactivation sequence after recent performance update.
- Fixed contact field module’s field options type drag and drop UI which cannot be dragged.
- Prevented Visual Builder reloads when some 3rd party Divi plugins were enabled.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated CSS to use default font family in input fields.
- Updated webpack to latest version.
New & Modified Files