These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.13 that was released on February 8, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.13 Summary
- Fixed Go To Quick Actions not getting updated after the layout import.
- Fixed PHP error message when saving theme options after theme options settings are being reset.
- Fixed bouncing component control tooltip of a module which is set as split test subject when subject is switched.
- Fixed broken fullwidth slider and slider module in visual builder if WOOF – WooCommerce Products Filter is activated.
- Fixed insert module tooltip which unexpectedly scrolled to top 1 second after tooltip is opened.
- Fixed section divider horizontal repeat option to support any numerical value.
- Fixed unwanted Visual Builder reloads when editing multi-language content after theme update.
- Significantly improved performance in the Visual Builder and new Divi Builder experience, especially in Firefox where previous slowness was most noticeable.
New & Modified Files