These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.12 that was released on February 5, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.12 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Gravityforms support into the New Divi Builder.
- Added missing text domain to “Choose a premade Layout” string.
- Fixed Map Module not working in Visual Builder.
- Fixed PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function lcfirst for PHP 5.2.
- Fixed excessive loading lag in the WordPress Dashboard caused by post type compatibility check on page load.
- Fixed incorrect copy & paste options on right click menu due to unexpected mouseenter/leave “bubbling” event.
- Fixed jQuery notice Empty string passed to getElementById() on Firefox.
- Fixed module link escaping logic causing issues with URLs with multiple parameters in certain cases.
- Fixed unwanted folded admin sidebar animation when loading the builder.
New & Modified Files