These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.11 that was released on February 1, 2019. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.11 Summary
- Fix module setting control flashing when switching between responsive modes.
- Fixed “Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function et_core_is_gutenberg_active()” that occured on some multisite installs in certain situations.
- Fixed AJAX spinner displayed twice when opening the Quick Actions modal for the first time.
- Fixed French (fr_FR) translation for ‘on’ and ‘off’.
- Fixed Visual Bulder not loading when using KeyCDN.
- Fixed countdown timer doesn’t work in Safari in visual builder.
- Fixed inconsistency styling for “No results” text in Quick Actions modal.
- Fixed shortcode rendering error in Visual Builder.
- Fixed slow list scroll when you hold down arrow in Quick Actions modal.
New & Modified Files