These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.19.1 that was released on December 27, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.19.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added quick actions modal launch keyboard shortcut into help modal.
- Fixed CSS for Login and Email Optin module layout in Specialty section.
- Fixed Dynamic Content being disabled when module styles are reset.
- Fixed Go To Item list being updated after editing page.
- Fixed Integration Code sometimes being altered when including scripts.
- Fixed Select Menu position when the admin bar isn’t present on the page.
- Fixed Visual Builder loading with “crm.zoho.com” script on page.
- Fixed a bug where Blurb module circle icon became square if font size is big.
- Fixed a bug where Reset Advanced Styles action were not resetting Custom CSS fields.
- Fixed go to action not scrolled to the right element when the page has been scrolled manually.
- Fixed incorrect builder top margin when admin bar is disabled.
- Fixed undraggable module items’ drag and drop on settings modal in Firefox.
- Fixed unwanted changed row z-index positioning due to recent section-divider related fix.
- Fixed unwanted z-index issue after module is animated.
- Fixed visual builder’s incorrect drag handle position when dragging section/row/module which has custom width.
- Removed unwanted margin on visual builder of post post-type in RTL layout.
New & Modified Files