These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.18.9 that was released on December 18, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.18.9 Summary
- Fixed Code Integration HTML being sometimes altered or not included in the page.
- Fixed Contact Form id attribute rendering on front end.
- Fixed Global preloader sometimes being visible when it should have not.
- Fixed Inline Editor position when Vertical Menu is enabled.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Toolbar Publish Button plugin.
- Fixed a possible PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ET_SHORTCODES_DIR.
- Fixed a warning that could show up in console when using range controls in Settings Modal.
- Fixed some PHP Notices.
- Fixed very large layouts sometimes not being correctly loaded in the Visual Bulder.
New & Modified Files