These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.18.5 that was released on December 12, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.18.5 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added fix for unclosed html tags in all integration fields.
- Fixed Image Box Shadow rendering in Visual Builder.
- Fixed Inline Editor closing issue when Settings Modal is opened in some cases.
- Fixed Smush plugin style not being enqueued in its own admin page.
- Fixed YouTube videos added in Gutenberg not being shown in Builder.
- Fixed a CSS bug for Top and Main Header when Boxed Layout is used with non-fixed, transparent Navigation.
- Fixed a bug where Divider Arrangement option of the Section was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where custom image width and height were not working for Testimonial module.
- Fixed a bug where dummy image of Testimonial module were not displayed.
- Fixed a console error when user-agent is Googlebot.
- Fixed a rare case where some Divi Builder style were not being loaded.
- Fixed advanced select position and the select options being visually cut off.
- Fixed an issue where unclosed HTML tags in footer could prevent Builder from working correctly.
- Fixed broken builder rendering when preview mode shortcut is used really fast multiple times in visual builder.
- Fixed ctrl + arrow left/right shortcut when Input field is focused in Settings Modal.
- Fixed incorrect builder dimension on new builder’s wireframe mode while module is dragged or dropped.
- Fixed missing Enable Classic Editor button on Divi Builder Plugin’s option page.
- Fixed settings bar to display properly in IE11.
- Fixed unwanted ajax module updates in some cases.
- Fixed unwanted page refresh when loading the Builder after a theme update.
- Fixed visual appearance of the Blog module under The New Divi Builder.
- Prevents the Divi Builder metabox from being hidden.
- Refresh page after builder content save.
New & Modified Files