These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.18.3 that was released on December 8, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.18.3 Summary
- Fix a PHP error that occurred when loading the Divi Builder.
- Fixed “Load Layout” Modal position calculation when Page Settings Bar is on top.
- Fixed Content Area overflow by Bottom snapped Settings Modal.
- Fixed Divi Extras Plugin which Crashes BFB & VB due to custom renderer attribute on its field which is not properly unset when populating static definition file.
- Fixed PHP warning regarding use on continue inside of switch statement.
- Fixed VB top margin calculation in various cases with snapped modal.
- Fixed the new Divi Builder Experience being stuck closed if the builder interface has been closed in the Classic Builder before switching.
- Fixed transitions of the navigation tabs of the Tab Module while switching to hover mode and back in Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files