These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.18.1 that was released on December 6, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.18.1 Summary
- Fixed BFB not loading when https was used in backend but not in frontend.
- Fixed Button module hover transition.
- Fixed Duplicate ID Validator Error for Contact Form Module.
- Fixed PHP errors in Yoast Page Sitemap.
- Fixed a case where removing Divi Builder support for a Custom Post Type could generate an error in Gutenberg.
- Fixed a fatal error in the Customizer in certain cases.
- Fixed administrators always having access to the “Dynamic Content Custom Fields” capability on non-multisite environments.
- Fixed the issue when changes of the Tab Font Size or Tab Line Height options of the Tab Module did not displayed within Visual Builder in some cases.
- Fixed warnings in Yoast SEO sitemaps related to Dynamic Content.
New & Modified Files