These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.17.5 that was released on November 2, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.17.5 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added label for reset button in Page Settings.
- Improved timer separator display in Countdown Timer modules.
- Fixed Backend Builder not being able to import premade layouts.
- Fixed CSS for VB Wireframe View when Vertical Navigation is enabled.
- Fixed a bug in Email Optin module where Redirect URL had Question Mark at end of the URL.
- Fixed a bug where Site Header gets hidden when Vertical Navigation is enabled.
- Fixed a issue where Contact Form module incorrectly set Reply-To email header when no Email field has been set for the module.
- Fixed a issue where module styles cannot be pasted.
- Fixed bar counter item titles inadvertently displaying html tags.
- Fixed issue affecting border field’s generated styles.
- Fixed issue where modules with partial support were not visible in VB.
- Fixed modules with hover styles applied not getting proper z-index in VB preview.
- Fixed some aspects of modules being editable even if the relevant capability has been disabled in the Role Editor.
- Prevent Custom CSS code from being removed when hover options is used.
- Fixes a PHP warning when importing layouts.
- Removed Design and Advanced settings for Pin Settings of Map module.
- Removed HTML escaping recently added to Filterable Portfolio module post titles.
New & Modified Files