These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.16.1 that was released on October 5, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.16.1 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added missing blurb icon transitions.
- Fixed 1/6 column wrap on certain viewports.
- Fixed Fullwidth Post-Title module issue where background disappeared when section background set as parallax.
- Fixed Hover tabs rendering in combination with responsive tabs for Section Dividers.
- Fixed Login Module issue where form field background color and text color was not applied to Password Field.
- Fixed Responsive Tabs, Hover Tabs and reset button support for multiselect.
- Fixed a Visual Builder bug that prevented editing in Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed a Visual Builder bug where non-Latin characters were ignored when determining whether a block of text was empty.
- Fixed an issue with background controls in the Visual Builder that incorrectly only allowed background color to be edited in certain situations.
- Fixed circle counter behavior when custom padding on hover exists.
- Fixed double click issue when opening modal settings for selected items.
- Fixed font field group visibility when options filter is active.
- Fixed global element children so that they stay colored as a global when moved outside their global containers.
- Fixed heading 2 text size in VB that rendered differently than previous version (3.14 compared to 3.15).
- Fixed inconsistent mobile display of embedded videos in Blog module blocks.
- Fixed issue with dragging specialty columns.
- Fixed the missing padding on the Section when the Nav has a transparent background.
- The Divi Builder meta box will now take priority over other meta boxes on the post edit screen.
New & Modified Files