These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.15 that was released on September 13, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.15 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Multiselect and Bulk Editing to the Visual Builder.
- Added shift key support for the range control.
- Fixed Grid Mode UI being shown from hovered section/rows/modules even after it is turned off.
- Fixed Tooltip Modals animation when opening new modal from Page Settings Bar while another modal is not closed and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug where the Drag & Drop File Upload system was rejecting some files that should have been accepted due to file extension not being all lowercase.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong information was given in a debug message.
- Fixed contact form not accepting 0 (zero) as a valid field value for required fields.
- Fixed issue with inability to set tablet and phone responsive options to their default values.
- Fixed missing “Reply To” in Contact Form module email when the email field is not set to required.
- Fixed the font dropdown overlap with the options underneath in VB.
- Fixed the inverted view on the Row Builder button group in the VB.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated custom fields retrieval and processing functions for Mailchimp to make it work with custom field names.
- Included the missing screen-reader-text class style in Divi.
New & Modified Files