These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.10.2 that was released on July 23, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.10.2 Summary
- Fixed 1/4 column rows with gutter widths of 1 having unwanted margin bottom on mobile.
- Fixed PHP notice that was occurring since introduction of rollback feature.
- Fixed a jQuery error that occurred in the VB when various third party plugins were installed.
- Fixed custom code color picker not appearing in the Visual Builder settings.
- Fixed gutter width issues on mobile that occurred due to CSS priority changes in the previous Divi feature release.
- Fixed the issue where padding was not removed when Use Background Color option was disabled in Login Module.
- Fixed website content width option in Customizer not taking effect when boxed layout is enabled.
New & Modified Files