These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.98 that was released on January 22, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.98 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Alt Text option for Full Width Header.
- Added DK PDF plugin compatibility.
- Improved Range input support in Visual Builder for IE11.
- Fix issue with HTML being escaped in child modules, including the Pricing Table and Slider Modules.
- Fixed Pricing Tables inner shadow appearance behind the tables.
- Fixed Video module compatibility between Box Shadow and Border Radius.
- Fixed inability to assign custom bottom padding for Slider Module on mobile and 1/4 column layout.
- Fixed incorrect totals displayed on Divi Leads report on VB which caused different totals than what is displayed on BB.
- Fixed page settings bar toggle for sensitive mouses.
- Fixed portability loading bar while importing.
- Fixed the issue when Text-align justify was not applied.
- Fixed the issue when non-default letter-spacing causes visual issues in Safari.
- Prevent preset options to inherit parent values as default value.
- Centered Accordion Add button.
- Fixes a bug that would cause discarded changes to be shown again in the settings modal under some circumstances.
- Set Text module font settings default value from Theme Customizer.
New & Modified Files