These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.96 that was released on January 17, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.96 Summary
- Fixed an unintended information exposure within password protected post exceprts that mistakenly displayed some small amount of content from password protected posts inside of post feeds as part of the automatically generated post excerpt. If you are using password protected posts, it’s important that you update your theme to prevent parts of your password protected content from being seen by your visitors. As part of this disclosure, we have emailed all Elegant Themes customers with detailed information about the problem and how to fix it: https://mailchi.mp/elegantthemes/elegant-themes-security-update
- Fixed speciality section overlay color in click mode.
- Fixed the issue when Heading Level option was not rendered correctly after undo/redo actions.
- Fixed the issue when Text Overlay Border Radius setting do not applied for slide custom heading level.
- Fixed the issue when js scripts from modules content were executed in Backend Builder in some cases.
- Fixed unsaved Divi Leads not being backup into browser backup
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Changed pagination line height default value to ‘1.7em’ in Portfolio modules.
New & Modified Files