These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.95 that was released on January 10, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.95 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added the ability to collapse rows and sections in the Visual Builder while in Wireframe Mode.
- Added the ability to start, manage and track Divi Leads split tests in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a warning that could show up in console when closing the tooltip modal after switching to wireframe mode.
- Fixed add new row button in speciality section.
- Fixed an error that would sometimes trigger when discarding changes after updating font options.
- Fixed js error which appears when undoing Clear Layout action in VB.
- Fixed section box shadow issue when border radius is applied on section.
- Fixed the issue in Copy Style function when ‘Admin Label’ and some other unwanted options were copied along with style attributes.
- Fixed the issue when Justify icon was not displayed for “Text Orientation” in text module in Backend Builder.
- Moved Blurb image alt option under Advanced settings tab.
- Removed default inner shadow for text areas in Safari mobile browser.
New & Modified Files