These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.94 that was released on January 8, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.94 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added in back button when double clicking on child module.
- Adding parallax and video background support to row inner.
- Fix issue that cause the Divi Builder Product Tour to malfunction.
- Fixed 3 column modal form toggles requiring 2 clicks to open and close.
- Fixed Backend Builder settings modal for Deutsche language.
- Fixed Fatal Error on GoDaddy hosted websites when Woocommerce plugin enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused some UI elements to render incorrectly in Filter controls when using RTL (right-to-left) languages.
- Fixed a bug where some CSS selectors in inline stylesheets were incorrectly formatted.
- Fixed an error that could happen while editing CSS options in the VB under some circumstances.
- Fixed box shadow on contact form textarea fields for iPhone devices.
- Fixed broken svg image on person module when being used inside 4/4, 2/3, and 1/3 column.
- Fixed incorrect history label when disabling modal using shortcut.
- Fixed js error in wireframe mode when trying to move module inside Specialty Section.
- Fixed missing Content Width field on Fullwidth Header module on BB.
- Fixed page settings bar from reseting it’s position in certain cases.
- Fixed section tooltip on closing properly on mouseout.
- Fixed the issue when “Builder Default Interaction Mode” was always reset to “hover” if switching from wireframe mode back to visual.
- Fixed the issue when Parallax Method was set to empty in Specialty Section Columns settings.
- Fixed the issue when React warning about invalid Prop Type of unsyncedGlobalSettings appears in console.
- Fixed the issue when Title CSS option in Fullwidth Header module affects all Fullwidth Header Modules on the page.
- Fixed the issue when Visual Builder failed to load in Divi Builder plugin when Blog module present on page.
- Fixed the issue when active tab from previous modal remains active in another modal in some cases.
- Fixed the issue when custom color was not applied to the slider arrows in case of Show Controls setting is disabled.
- Fixed the issue when option changes from Theme Customizer are not reflected to the module settings within Backend Builder.
- Fixed unsave-able yes/no button on module item to YES on BB when its parent has default value to NO and its value has been modified to YES.
- Fixed various UI issues on RTL layout.
- Blurb Module correctly handles custom image widths expressed in pixels when using left layout.
- In ePanel settings, the value for password fields updated to not display the value after saving.
- Make the current editing slide the active slide.
- Removed Use Drop Shadow option from Blog module.
New & Modified Files