These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.93 that was released on January 3, 2018. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.93 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Align Left option when RTL is enabled.
- Added error boundaries to the Visual Builder to lessen the impact of unforeseen React errors.
- Improved Visual Builder inline-editor performance.
- Improved the fluidity and responsiveness of the Visual Builder interface.
- Fixed Filterable Porfolio sometimes showing categories in the wrong order.
- Fixed SVG images not showing in Blurb Module.
- Fixed Slider image layout on Internet Explorer.
- Fixed VB settings modal position and size in some situations where it extended past the right or bottom bounds and became inaccessible.
- Fixed a React warning that could be triggered when using shortcodes in Text Modules.
- Fixed a bug that caused extra line breaks and paragraphs to be added in the Visual Builder after saving modules in the classic Divi Builder.
- Fixed adding two FW Portfolio Modules sometimes causing an error in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed an error that would only happen on wpengine.
- Fixed an issue with contact form’s custom message pattern caused by double quotes in checkboxes and radio fields’ titles.
- Fixed audio UI not being adjusted when audio module width is modified.
- Fixed borders appearing for Login and Email Optin modules even “Use Focus Borders” setting is disabled.
- Fixed export layout stuck at 1% progress because AJAX response is returned too fast (below 200ms).
- Fixed flickering of FullWidth Portfolio Title.
- Fixed incorrectly positioned colorpicker’s reset button on border options in BB.
- Fixed mobile background settings mismatch in Fullwidth Menu module.
- Fixed overlapped add new module button when bar counters, post nav, search, or social media follow are on the bottom of column and the row only has one column.
- Fixed range control sometimes not behaving correctly.
- Fixed reset of image Blend Mode settings in some cases where a parent module’s Blend Mode was changed.
- Fixed some PHP notices being printed in the log file.
- Fixed some modules not showing the correct layout when changing columns structure.
- Fixed the issue when borders are not applied to the Bar Counter elements individually in some cases within Visual Builder.
- Fixed the issue when browser was redirect to “Not found” page on touch devices if top tier menu item link is empty.
- Fixed unwanted jump to top window when closing image module’s lightbox (If the image is tall enough and image’s top corner is located above window top corner).
- Fixed warning when updating color in colorpicker in visual builder.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Reduce the filesize of product zip archives by moving uncompiled translation files to their own zip archive that can be downloaded separately when needed.
- Expanding settings windows will now trigger a 3-column layout on larger screens in the Visual Builder.
- Hide Button Box Shadow options if the button custom styling is disabled.
- Page settings bar can now be snapped to all four sides and all four corners of the screen in the Visual Builder.
- Remove button box shadow on slider if the Custom Button Styles are disabled.
- Settings windows can now be snapped to the bottom of the screen in the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files