These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.9 that was released on September 27, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.9 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added a theme option to disable the Google Maps API. Disabling the API call may improve compatibility with third party plugins that duplicate the same API call.
- Improved the appearance of module move animations.
- Improved the appearance of the Visual Builder tooltip preloader.
- Improved the appearance of the review tab on WooCommerce product pages.
- Improved usability of “modal snap” left/right in the Visual Builder while Boxed Layout mode is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused inconsistencies when dragging and dropping rows in the Visual Builder within certain layouts containing particular section types.
- Fixed a bug that caused the page not to save in the Visual Builder when a section on the page was disabled on all three breakpoints.
- Active link color adjustments will now render correctly when applied to the Fullwidth Menu module.
- Blog pagniation will now display correctly in the Visual Builder when using the WP-Pagenavi plugin.
- Clearing colors in the Visual Builder module settings will now more effectively return the element to its default color.
- Floating dot navigation will now update automatically when adding new sections in the Visual Builder.
- Stripped “www.” from the Contact Form from address to avoid certain spam filters.
- The button module will no longer throw a JS error when its background color is adjusted.
- The responsive preview modes in the Visual Builder will now more accurately display text alignment settings.
New & Modified Files