These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.88 that was released on November 14, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.88 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added border radius defaults to the testimonial, email optin, login and search modules.
- Improved module option search results for tabbed border settings.
- Fixed Backend Builder range field and reset icon rendering.
- Fixed Load Layout category menu not working in firefox.
- Fixed Settings Popup being always visible after pasting a module using keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted border to some modules when saving the page in the classic Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Use Divi Builder button from being clicked in some versions of IE.
- Fixed accordion items’ titles disappearing in visual builder upon save.
- Fixed the issue when ET Shortcodes were not loaded correctly on 2 and subsequent pages in Blog module.
- Fixed the issue with Choose Font button positioning in some browsers.
- Fixed the issue with Font Uploader not working in IE11.
- Addressed WordPress 4.9 compatibility issues.
New & Modified Files