These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.8 that was released on September 23, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.8 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added informational tooltips to all in-line editor icons in the Visual Builder.
- Added units and values to draggable padding indicators in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused the blog module to render incorrectly when adjust post count during Ajax load in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused unused fonts to be enqueued on the front-end after using the In-line Editor.
- Fixed the issue that caused the Visual Builder to not load on static homepages in certain hosting environments.
- Adjusted button module CSS priority to ensure button appearance is the same in the Visual Builder and the front-end.
- Holding [alt] while dragging section/row padding will limit the padding value to less than or equal to the opposing padding value.
- Holding [shift] while dragging section/row padding will now limit padding to 10px increments to make it easier to adjust to commonly-used values.
- Holding [shift]+[alt] while dragging section/row padding will now drag the padding of the opposite side at the same rate, making it easy to achieve spacing conformity.
- The Visual Builder will now load a bit faster.
- You can now type custom hex color values into the Visual Builder color picker.
New & Modified Files