These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.78 that was released on October 5, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.78 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added new Click Mode interaction mode for the Visual Builder.
- Added new Grid Mode interaction mode for the Visual Builder.
- Added new interface settings window to the Visual Builder.
- Added the ability to customize the items in the Visual Builder toolbar.
- Added the option to completely hide disabled modules in the Visual Builder.
- Added the option to disable Divi Builder interface animations in the Visual Builder.
- Added the option to open all option groups by default in the Visual Builder.
- Improved Visual Builder rendering performance.
- Improved hover button overlap and accessibility issues in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect amount of items to display in the filterable portfolio module in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented success messages from appearing in the contact form module if animations were applied to the module.
- Fixed an error that occurred on some PHP 7.1.8 installations when used with non-standard linux configurations that lacked glob_brace support.
New & Modified Files