These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.77 that was released on September 29, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.77 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added animation class name during `componentWillReceiveProps()` to avoid incorrect props used to build animation class name during undo.
- Added minified JS and minified CSS to body class name and global JS variable.
- Improved the clear cache functionality to prevent errors due to changes in 3rd party provider’s code.
- Fix issue where the submit and cancel buttons were not shown when attempting to add an account for providers which don’t have any other fields besides the account name.
- Fixed Aweber error: “Missing required argument: [email]”.
- Fixed Blurb module icon size.
- Fixed Blurb’s missing “Design > Sizing > Content Width” field on BB.
- Fixed PHP error “Undefined Index” Occurred on Migration File Caused by Migrated Global Module.
- Fixed PHP error “trying to get property of non-object” when adding blog module in the VB.
- Fixed Page Settings CSS, No Effect When Removing Custom CSS.
- Fixed a typo in the Email Opt-in Module’s HTML that caused the last name field to not be sent to provider apis.
- Fixed animation visibility issues on Safari.
- Fixed audio module responsive settings for title font size not being applied.
- Fixed background color inconsistencies on slider and fullwidth slider module.
- Fixed bug in the Email Opt-in module that made it impossible to exclude the name field.
- Fixed builder toggle button error.
- Fixed disappearing blog posts when blog – fullwidth style is pasted to blog – grid style module.
- Fixed display issue with name field for providers that support only one name field.
- Fixed error in GetResponse wrapper.
- Fixed error occurring in Constant Contact API call regarding the list id.
- Fixed error occurring when mailpoet wrapper classes used more than once.
- Fixed error when accessing settings while the tooltip is still opened.
- Fixed error when google maps script was missing.
- Fixed filterable portfolio not working properly when pagination is disabled.
- Fixed font settings not being applied to radio and checkboxes fields title in the contact form module.
- Fixed inconsistent history with global layout.
- Fixed incorrect slide item background-related styling property due to CSS specificity.
- Fixed incorrect true parallax image background of first module when minified js and transparent nav are used.
- Fixed issue where the submit and cancel buttons were not shown when attempting to add an account for providers which don’t have any other fields besides the account name.
- Fixed reset background-color which causes background blend outputting unexpected output on section when gradient, image, and some blend mode is used.
- Fixed slider image alignment on mobile.
- Fixed the error when moving modules outside of Global parents.
- Fixed the issue when waypoint modules were not loaded in Blog on 2+ pages.
- Fixed the typo in Sortable function which lead to broken UI after moving sections sometimes.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated Visual Builder to automatically closed settings modal when module is dragged.
- Add plugin compatibility class for Yoast SEO to enable support for Image Module images to appear in sitemaps.
- Removed Grid-specific “Show Pagination” from Gallery module settings.
- Removed a stray ampersand from stylesheet.
- Visual Builder, Accordion, Fixed unwanted jumping effect when accordion has one item and being hovered in VB.
- Visual Builder, Accordion, make sure that first accordion item is opened if no accordion item is opened.
New & Modified Files