These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.70 that was released on August 25, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.70 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added field validation to the optin module so that errors are more apparent to the user when a form submissions fails.
- Improved Divi Builder performance for third party modules with excessive options that were causing hosting document size limits to trigger and crash the builder.
- Improved compatibility with WooCommerce to ensure that the cart quantity is updated correctly in the Divi header.
- Improved compatibility with the Timetable Responsive Schedule For WordPress plugin.
- Improved compatibility with the equalize column heights option when used on RTL websites.
- Improved error handling for the Divi Library exporter to better interpret and adjust max file upload settings.
- Improved the color of the gallery update button in the standard Divi Builder, which was having its design overwriting by core WordPress CSS.
- Improved the rendering of video players in the Visual Builder when switching between different preview modes.
- Fixed a Divi Builder timeout error that occurred when loading social media follow modules with empty variables.
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder that caused shared settings between parent and child elements to not update correctly when adjusting the parent level setting after having editing the child element.
- Fixed a bug in the inline editor in the Visual Builder that caused the color hex value input field to auto-complete too quickly, making it impossible to type in certain color values.
- Fixed a bug in the inline editor in the Visual Builder that caused the page to jump back to the top of the editable area when editing large amounts of text.
- Fixed a bug that caused Google Font subsets to be included for some fonts, even when subsets had been disabled in the Divi Theme Options.
- Fixed a bug that caused column background image position to not be saved correctly in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused conditional rules added to the contact form module to re-appear after having been deleted.
- Fixed a bug that caused custom code entered in ePanel to become malformed after saving in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused foreign characters to be decoded improperly when used inside of URL fields, such as button URLs in the Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused slider arrow color customization to fail due to CSS priority issues.
- Fixed a bug that caused smooth scrolling to always be enabled, even when it was disabled in the Divi Theme Options.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Divi Role Editor option for Page Settings to malfunction.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Visual Builder to encode some foreign characters when using the inline editor.
- Fixed a bug that caused the filterable portfolio module to disappear when adjusting the browser width in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the inline editor in the Visual Builder to jump to the top of the editable area when selecting a text color.
- Fixed a bug that caused the live module preview to fail for post title modules in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed a text alignment issue in the fullwidth header module that occurred in IE.
- Fixed a text float issue that caused captcha text to stack when viewed in Safari in some situations.
- Fixed broken gutter widths that occurred on BuddyPress pages.
- Fixed typo in the accordion module’s help text for the title setting.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Reduced the amount of history states created when adjusting section and row padding using the draggable padding interface in the Visual Builder.
- Updated TinyMCE to the latest version for use in the Visual Builder.
- Animations at the very bottom of the page, which were sometimes left un-triggered, will now trigger correctly when reaching the bottom of the page.
- Back-ported sanitize_textarea_field() function that was introduced in WordPress 4.7 due to compatibility issues with customers that have not upgraded WordPress.
- Blog and portfolio module pagination will now be handled via Ajax. This allows multiple blog and portfolio modules to exist on the same page and for navigation of individual modules to not disrupt the pagination of other modules on the page.
- Custom colors will now be correctly applied to all meta information in the testimonial module.
- De-queued the CSS file from the ActiveCampaign plugin, which was mistakenly enqueued on all wp-admin pages and caused conflicts with the Divi Theme Options interface.
- Drastically decreased the amount of CSS used when enabled custom button styles for modules.
- Duplicated check boxes in the contact form module will now be updated to have unique IDs to avoid errors when using the form on the front end.
- Error messages will now be correctly displayed when failing to log in as a WooCommerce customer.
- Number counters will now fade in, along with the title, instead of appearing instantly next to an orphaned title.
- Removed the unwanted Additional CSS group in the Module Customizer.
- Simplified the Visual Builder’s Simplified _shortcode_obj modification system.
- Slashes will no longer be stripped from custom code added to the Divi Theme Options, which was causing some code to become malformed.
- Stripped icons from the blog module post excerpt to remove unwanted icon characters from the text preview.
- The zoom in and out keyboard shortcuts for the Visual Builder will now work correctly when using Num Pad.
- Waypoints will now trigger circle counters correctly after being duplicated in the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files