These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.7 that was released on September 20, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.7 Summary
- Fixed an issue with certain special characters being saved incorrectly in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed bug that caused Portfolio pagination to display when turned off with the WP-PageNavi plugin enabled.
- Fixed bug that caused the Max Width setting in Image Modules to not save correctly.
- Fixed padding and margin inconsistencies in the Visual Builder when compared to the front-end.
- Prevented Visual Builder tooltips from overlaying the WordPress admin bar.
- 4-Column rows will now break down correctly when toggling the responsive preview modes in the Visual Builder.
- Modules will now be colored correctly in Visual Builder in all instances when used as a Split Testing subject or goal.
- Text within Fullwidth Header modules will now be vertically centered correctly in IE.
New & Modified Files