These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.68 that was released on August 11, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.68 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added Shift+W keyboard shortcut for toggling wireframe mode in the visual builder.
- Fixed RTL styling issue in the theme customizer mobile previews.
- Fixed a bug that allowed contact forms to be submitted when required checkbox fields were not properly selected.
- Fixed an error in the way that background image migration settings were applied to global modules.
- Fixed call to undefined function et_fb_enabled() error that occurred for some users, likely due to child theme conflicts.
- The discard changes button in the history modal will now function correctly, returning the page the same state that existed before history was edited.
- When child themes use the enqueue method for queuing the Divi stylesheet, the non-concatenated version will now be properly loaded when CSS file combination is disabled in the Divi theme options.
New & Modified Files