These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.67 that was released on August 7, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.67 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added missing greyscale filter option to the fullwidth map module.
- Improved compatibility with TinyMCE Advanced settings.
- Improved compatibility with WPML.
- Improved re-rendering in the Visual Builder when dragging and dropping sub items within the accordion module.
- Fixed a bug that caused background images to be applied, seemingly at random, to inner rows due to an error in the settings migration logic.
- Fixed a bug that caused background images to overlay video background pre-loaders.
- Fixed a bug that caused the option to enable/disable icons for buttons in the Theme Customizer to malfunction for button modules with custom button styles enabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused third party plugin scripts to be mistakenly dequeued when used in the WordPress admin area.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to re-subscribe to a MailChimp list after having unsubcribed from the same list previously.
- Fixed a bug that prevented contact form dropdown menus from opening when the user clicked directly on the down arrow icon, which is a custom design element.
- Fixed a bug that prevented two particular icons from saving correctly after having been selected in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 7 that caused custom accordion item icon colors to be overwritten by the parent accordion icon color value.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce that prevented failed payment notifications during checkout.
- Fixed a padding issues that existed in the theme footer when vertical navigation was enabled and the browser width was above 1080px.
- Fixed a typo that caused top padding values to be ignored in the post title module when viewed in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed compatibility issue with the Cyber Security & Limit Login Attempts plugin.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated WordFence compatibility to only clear Falcon Cache for old version of WordFence. Falcon Cache has since been removed from the plugin.
- Adjusted admin label logic for slider module slides to ensure that custom admin labels are used when defined, and header text is used when undefined.
- Custom gutter widths will no longer mistakenly affect the fullwidth portfolio module spacing, which is intended to be gutterless in all situations.
- History states will now be created correctly when editing inline-editable areas in the Visual Builder where TinyMCE is disabled.
- History states will now be created correctly when unlocking locked modules in the Visual Builder.
- Inline editing capabilities for sub items will now be correctly disabled when the parent module is locked in the Visual Builder.
- Static CSS files will now be correctly cleared after editing a global module.
- The disable module keyboard shortcut will now work correctly in the Visual Builder for all elements.
- Theme accent color will now be correctly applied to all buttons when the parent module is set to light text mode.
New & Modified Files