These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.65 that was released on July 27, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.65 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added a warning when attempting to export selected library items when no library items have been selected.
- Added line height and letter spacing options to the Fullwidth Header text elements.
- Added new UI for contact form checkbox field types that allows multiple checkboxes to be added to a single field group.
- Improved WooCommerce sidebar positioning and gutter width calculation for WooCommerce archive pages.
- Improved compatibility with third party Ajax requests.
- Improved contact form encoding.
- Improved nested conditional logic behavior for the contact form module.
- Improved range slider appearance in Edge and Firefox.
- Improved the way conditional logic applies to custom message patterns in the contact form module.
- Fixed a bug that caused Divi Builder layouts to load incorrectly in WooCommerce terms and conditions pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused header styles to break when switching between various header modes in the Theme Customizer.
- Fixed a bug that caused line breaks to be removed when loading global modules after having edited the module in the Divi Library.
- Fixed a bug that caused row contents to be emptåied when duplicating newly added rows in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused specialty section background videos to be applied to the section’s inner row instead of the parent section.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Visual Builder to fail to load when an invalid map module address was used in a map module on the page being loaded.
- Fixed a bug that caused unsynced options to be loaded when adding a global module to the page in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented blog module icons from updating in the Visual Builder in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented filterable portfolio filters from working correctly if the active URL contained an ID.
- Fixed a bug that prevented global module settings from returning to Divi Builder default values.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the page from being updated correctly in the Visual Builder when disabling filterable portfolio elements in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the theme accent color from being properly applied in the Theme Customizer preview in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a scrollbar to appear inside of the fullwidth portfolio module.
- Fixed a design glitch in the import/export modal.
- Fixed an issue that caused button color customizers to not appear in the Theme Customizer in some situations.
- Fixed inconsistencies in the rendering of draggable padding in the Visual Builder when switching between different responsive preview modes and when toggling responsive editing mode.
- Fixed incorrect height value that was applied to the tooltip used for inserting column structures into specialty sections in the Visual Builder.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Changed all standard color pickers in the Theme Customizer to RGBA color pickers that support a wider range of color possibilities, including opacity adjustments.
- Updated the shop module options to ensure that the category selection option only appears when applicable.
- Adjusted testimonial module width calculation mechanism to better handle sporadic screen re-sizing.
- Background images for rows and columns will now be exported and encoded correctly when exporting Divi Builder layouts.
- Custom CSS applied to the blog module’s read more button will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Custom Color Pallets will now be recognized in the Theme Customizer.
- Gallery captions will now re-render correctly when changed in the Visual Builder.
- Right-aligned vertical navigation will now appear within the box when boxed layout is enabled in the Theme Customizer.
- The WordPress revision system will now load properly for Divi Library items.
- Used realpath() when detecting core directory path to work when symlinks are used in the theme directory during WordPress configuration.
New & Modified Files