These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.64 that was released on July 19, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.64 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added the new Divi Builder product tour system.
- Improved scroll mechanism used for modals in the Visual Builder.
- Improved the title display of contact form fields with no title or ID.
- Improved the way that line breaks are rendered in the Visual Builder to better match line break behavior in the standard WordPress editor.
- Fixed a bug in the Role Editor that caused incorrect rendering in the standard Divi Builder.
- Fixed a bug in the Role Editor that prevented page option permissions from working on other post types.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain icons to render incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused contact form conditional logic to break due to trailing spaces in the item ID.
- Fixed a fatal error that occurred during WooCommerce checkout for some customers.
- Fixed a logic error in the Theme Customizer preview that made mobile font size adjustments inaccurate in some cases.
- Fixed an error that occurred when adding any empty column to the page and then attempting to discard non-existent changes.
- Fullwidth header background image overlays will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Hover buttons will now be correctly hidden after closing a settings modal in the Visual Builder.
- Implemented an introductory product tour that is run once when a new user launches the Visual Builder for the first time.
- Increased the size of thumbnail images when used on fullwidth post title modules on posts that are set to fullwidth to accommodate modern resolutions.
- It’s now possible to add global modules inside of global rows and sections. Upon adding global items inside of global items, the child items are transformed into non-global items.
- Meta data on fullwidth portfolio items will now appear to the side of the main content as originally intended.
- Option group font sizes will no longer be affected by responsive preview styling in the Visual Builder.
- When the full-screen menu is used on a single page website, the menu will close automatically when on on-page anchor links are clicked.
New & Modified Files