These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.62 that was released on July 10, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.62 Summary
- Fixed a bug that caused errors to occur on SiteGround hosting accounts for some customers when the Elegant Themes caching system attempted to clear the SiteGround cache during plugin & theme activation.
- Fixed a bug that caused unneeded CSS files to be created for certain pages and requests. The new global CSS file is now used in these casees where no dynamic styles are needed and the unwanted CSS files are no longer generated.
- All posts and archives will also share a single global static CSS file for all Theme Customizer and Custom CSS styles when the Ouput Inline Styles option is enabled for the Divi Builder within the Theme Options panel. This allows critical CSS to be loaded below the fold while global resources are cached above the fold.
- Disabled static CSS file generation for index feeds that include Divi Builder posts to ensure that dynamic queries do not cause CSS style conflicts. Global static CSS files for Theme Customizer and Custom CSS are still used in these cases.
- Enhanced the Static CSS system to allow for the creation and implementation of global CSS resources.
- Greatly reduced the amount of CSS created for Extra Category Layouts by eliminating CSS from internal posts that was not intended to be included on the category layout.
- Posts and archives that do not contain Divi Builder layouts will now share a single static CSS file for all Theme Customizer and Custom CSS styles that can be cached for the entire website.
New & Modified Files