These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.61 that was released on July 8, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.61 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added 404 header to empty homepage query argument used for static CSS resource fallback requests.
- Improved the static CSS fall-back system that detects when files cannot be written to the server due to permissions issues and uses inline styles instead.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using the third party CTP Layout Injector plugin.
- Eliminated core framework version conflicts that sometimes occurred when running legacy Elegant Themes products alongside updated products due to core version mismatches.
- The countdown timer module settings for number text will no longer affect label text. CSS specificity has been improved.
- The static CSS cache will now clear automatically whenever Divi, Extra or the Divi Builder is activated.
New & Modified Files