These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.6 that was released on September 16, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.6 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added additional TinyMCe buttons to the text editor in the Visual Builder module settings modal.
- Improved CSS selectors used for Tab Module design settings.
- Improved compatibility with some caching and CSS minification plugins.
- Improved compatibility with the Jetpack plugin.
- Improved error message handling for Divi Library imports.
- Fixed a bug that caused inner rows within Specialty Sections to use the incorrect column class when added via the Visual Builder.
- “Remove Space Below Image” option for Image Modules will now work correctly inside the Visual Builder.
- Columns with equalized column heights will now appear correctly in the Visual Builder while responsive previews are active.
- Made it easier to drag Fullwidth Section padding in the Visual Builder.
- Removed row button group text overlap when using the Inline Editor.
- Special characters within the Load From Library tooltip will now be correctly decoded.
- The blog module will no longer fail to load when switching quickly between different layout modes during Ajax load.
- Unpublished posts will no longer appear in post feeds while editing inside the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files