These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.53 that was released on June 28, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.53 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved support for other third party plugins that inject Divi Library items in unconventional ways outside of the_content().
- Improved support for the third party Divi Layout Injector plugin.
- Improved support for the third party Divi Overlays plugin.
- Improved support for the third party Divi Page Builder Everywhere plugin.
- Fixed an issue with WordPress user privileges that prevented authors and editors from publishing pages that used static CSS file generation.
- Fixed invalid argument supplied to foreach PHP error that occured in some situations.
New & Modified Files