These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.5 that was released on September 14, 2016. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.5 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Improved compatibility with third party modules.
- Fixed issues with the Visual Builder in IE due to unsupported ES2016 syntax.
- Fixed issues with the email optin module not working in Firefox.
- Adjusted tooltip tabs to work better in longer words in alternate languages.
- CTA buttons will now remain hidden in the Visual Builder when no URL is entered.
- Custom text color will now correctly override the module’s base color.
- Fixes issues with adding modules into specialty sections.
- Removed unwanted padding below columns that resulted in a different amount padding in the Visual Builder when compared to the front end.
- You can now type color codes into the in-line editor’s color input field.
New & Modified Files