These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.47 that was released on May 24, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.47 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added sanitation to button module URL field to prevent unwanted characters from breaking URLs.
- Fixed a bug that caused excerpt length to not save correctly in global modules in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused percentage custom widths for specialty sections not to work on the front end.
- Fixed a bug that caused selective sync to not work correctly when selecting categories quickly in the post slider module.
- Fixed a bug that caused unsynced global module settings to not save properly due to an error in unsynced option comparison.
- Fixed a bug that prevented global modules from saving module repositioning inside of global one column rows.
- Fixed a bug that prevented history states from being created when adding items from the library in some cases, which caused unwanted results when using undo/redo functionality.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the filterable portfolio from being re-initialized correctly in the Visual Builder after copying styles onto a module that triggered computed options ajax call.
- Fixed an error that occurred sometimes after discarding category selection changes in the fullwidth portfolio module.
- Fixed bug that prevented comment module button icons from updating in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed conditional logic in the portfolio module that caused unwanted display of overlay settings when the module was not in grid mode.
- Fixed rendering issues that occurred when using the WordPress galley shortcode inside of text modules in the Visual Builder.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Changed the divider module back to a block element due to the inline-block style causing conflicts with custom CSS changes on some customer websites.
- Updated shop module CSS selectors due to fix WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility issues.
- Updated the blurb “image max width” setting to be conditional of the “use icon” mode being turned off.
- Updated the blurb “use icon font size” setting to be conditional of the “use icon” setting.
- LocalStorage will now clear properly when adjusting certain settings in the Role Editor.
- Removed base module margin from the divider module when the divider line is set to hidden so that the defined height is equal to the actual space created by the module.
- Removed unwanted specialty section options that appeared in the normal section settings modal in some situations.
New & Modified Files