These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.46 that was released on May 18, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.46 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added an option to sort WooCommerce products by date and to change the order to “newest to oldest” for WooCommerce shortcodes that support the filter.
- Added back missing column background settings to rows within specialty sections.
- Fix undefined index error in et_divi_customizer_theme_settings() that appeared in the Theme Customizer in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that caused conditional fullwidth slider background settings from appearing in the Divi Builder settings popup.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Right Click > Disable Global function to fail for global rows in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the conditional image alt text setting from being triggered in the image module after having added an image from the WordPress media library interface.
- Fixed an error that occurred when selecting custom button fonts via the Theme Customizer.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated translations with missing translations from the options organization update.
- The text overlay border radius setting is now conditional on the text overlay setting being enabled for slider modules.
New & Modified Files