These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.45 that was released on May 11, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.45 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added option search functionality to the Visual Builder.
- Added second tier option groups for all Divi Builder settings.
- Improved option organization.
- Improved the global module selective sync system, allowing for selective sync of all individual module options.
- Improved the positioning of fullwidth portfolio hover elements when title display has been disabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused CSS parallax backgrounds to bleed into true parallax backgrounds when the two sections were placed next to each other on the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to occur if the settings modal cancel button was clicked during an Ajax load when editing the blog module in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed a bug that caused fullwidth header images to break down incorrectly on smaller screens when the module was set to fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused line breaks to not render when added in the Visual Builder while TinyMCE was in text mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused unwanted comas to be added to number counter modules in some situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented custom specialty section widths to be set using pixels.
- Fixed an error that occurred when dragging snapped settings modals in the Visual Builder and triggering pseudo responsive breakpoints.
- Fixed bug that caused incorrect icons to be shown in the comments module when customizing icon selection in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed issue that prevented multiple invisible divider modules from being edited in the Visual Builder when they were placed in a row of 3+ in a single column.
- Fixed issue with responsive column breakdown of the Wireframe View interface when triggering pseudo breakpoints via snapped modal resizing.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated theme options UI to prevent icon overlap on small screens.
- Bar counter module widths will now re-render correctly when a settings modal is snapped to the side of the screen in the Visual Builder.
- Correctly centered the testimonial module quote icon in all situations.
- Max width settings will now render correctly when customizing the fullwidth header module in the Visual Builder when text alignment is set to centered.
- The page will now re-render correctly when disabling the “remove space below image” setting in the image module in the Visual Builder.
New & Modified Files