These are the changelog notes for Divi version 3.0.41 that was released on April 25, 2017. Check out of all the changes, updates, and bug fixes below.
As an affiliate marketer, I get commissions for purchases made for products and services that I recommend through links on this page.
Divi 3.0.41 Summary
Improvements & Feature Additions
- Added new interface to the Divi Builder for managing email providers for the Email Optin module (API keys are no longer managed in the Divi Theme Options).
- Fixed a bug that caused the draggable padding indicator to remain static until the mouse exited the area after dragging.
- Fixed bug that caused Custom CSS to be ignored when exporting/importing Divi Theme Options.
- Fixed bug that caused Right Click > Disable to not re-render correctly in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed issue where the use of […] inside of Slider headings would cause the shortcode the malfunction.
- Fixed the positing of the WooCommerce demo mode notice.
Updates, Changes, & Optimizations
- Updated Divi with new /core structure.
- Range slider values that exceed the default range will no longer be reset when saved.
New & Modified Files